Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our Ownership

In an effort to take ownership in the community group, I volunteered to start a blog for the group.  At the time, it sounded like a good idea.  Now I'm just feeling pressure to put something "meaningful" down as the first official post...and honestly, I don't have anything.  I can't come up with a good title, verse, description, blah, blah, blah.  So, as my first act on this blog, I am now asking you, the frequenters of the community group, to take ownership and give me some suggestions as to the formalities of the blog.  I too will be thinking about these things this week, and hopefully will be able to concrete some of OUR ideas.  Thank you in advance for your help...I can't do this without you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting this started Jess! Two ideas: 1) for a title, what about "Life Together" or "Living It Out" or "Living It Out Together" b/c when I think about the purpose of our community group I think that we are in one another's lives to help each other "live it out" and 2) how about putting up some of those pictures from our games on Sat. night :) I'll be thinking about it more... just my first thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting to the pics - I'm not thrilled with the new uploading system and I got discouraged last night while doing it, so I quit. I'll work on it this afternoon. That's kinda what I was getting at with the title too - I just don't want it to be too kitschy - you know?

    ReplyDelete